[Snort-users] Download latest source for barnyard2 (securixlive.com is down)

JJC cummingsj at ...11827...
Thu Feb 3 12:27:30 EST 2011

The code in the TIP project that I have  been working on can trivially
be modified to send (using cert auth and tls) the data from one host
to another and then write to mysql... more to come on that though :-)