[Snort-users] Download latest source for barnyard2 (securixlive.com is down)

Martin Holste mcholste at ...11827...
Thu Feb 3 12:14:25 EST 2011

Also, you may want to check out the Perl version if you're looking to
do anything more advanced or customized with it:
http://code.google.com/p/snort-unified-perl/ .