[Snort-users] snort inline (non-drop mode) br0

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Feb 1 21:45:56 EST 2011

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:31 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at ...14940...> wrote:

> On 2/1/2011 13:45, Joel Esler wrote:
>
>> Lawrence,
>>
>> I keep seeing you post to the list asking about open sessions.  But I
>> never see
>> any responses to anyone's questions that we ask.
>>
>> Are you having a problem with open sessions, or are you perceiving it to
>> be a
>> problem?  What's the problem?  Are you dropping packets?  Are you seeing
>> duplicate traffic?
>>
>> Is Snort not detecting things?  What's the issue?
>>

> and why are the questions being asked back not being answered? is there
> some other problem with receiving posts from the mailing list(s)???

A) I'm not the only person that answers questions
B) I have lots and lots to do and haven't looked at everything, although the
last email I see, Lawrence is going to provide more information, so we're
waiting on that.

--
Joel Esler
Skype:eslerjoel