[Snort-users] Rules with SDF options cannot have other detection options in the same rule

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Feb 1 21:43:39 EST 2011

If it results in a fix, it will only go into newer versions.  We don't patch
older versions, we just update.

On Tue, Feb 1, 2011 at 9:32 PM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at ...14940...> wrote:

> On 2/1/2011 13:56, Joel Esler wrote:
> > That's not right.  I'll bug this on our side for our developers to take a
> look.
>

> will this result in fixes for older versions or only the newer 2.9 stuff??

Joel Esler
Skype:eslerjoel
http://blog.snort.org && http://blog.clamav.net