[Snort-users] freebsd/snort 2.9.0.3 daq: how do I verify it is using the ram?

Michael Scheidell michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Tue Feb 1 14:14:21 EST 2011

On 2/1/11 2:06 PM, Michael Altizer wrote:
>> The patch should also bump the version number.
> Attached an updated patch that revs the PCAP DAQ module version.
Ok, sorry, I misunderstood what version number bump Russ was talking about.
I was fixated on freebsd ports and 0.5 vs 0.5_1 and was thinking freebsd
PORTREVISION.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
o: 561-999-5000
 >*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation

    * Certified SNORT Integrator
    * Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
    * King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008