[Snort-users] Rules with SDF options cannot have other detection options in the same rule
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Tue Feb 1 14:00:10 EST 2011
On 2/1/11 1:56 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> That's not right. I'll bug this on our side for our developers to
> take a look.
Could be platform dependent.
platform, freebsd 7.3, amd64. note that I do NOT have ipv6 in those
options. also note, aside from the resp: stuff in chat rules to keep
them quiet, the VRT rules are mostly stock.
might be snort.conf.
if you can't duplicate it, I'll send snort.conf private.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users