[Snort-users] Rules with SDF options cannot have other detection options in the same rule
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Tue Feb 1 13:53:03 EST 2011
On 2/1/11 1:48 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> And the only difference is to add in the --enable-flexresp3?
yes. then everything is fine.
I might mention that I also have to oinkmaster out resp:* rules also,
but that I expected. I didn't expect sensitive data rules to fail.
I am regres testing ports build options that a user can select.
looking for combination that don't work, won't build, or won't work with
VRT rules, ET rules, etc.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users