[Snort-users] snort 220.127.116.11 flexresp3 and active-response
michael.scheidell at ...8144...
Tue Feb 1 10:33:59 EST 2011
I noticed that starting with snort 2.9.* there are seemly two configure
flags that affect flexresp.
a) --enable-flexresp3 (similar to 18.104.22.168 flexrep and flexrep2)
but there is a new one:
Q for ports/rpm maintainers:
if user enabled flexresp3 during compile time, should we also enable
is there any reason to enable one without the other?
it appears to me that you would want both or none.
Michael Scheidell, CTO
>*| *SECNAP Network Security Corporation
* Certified SNORT Integrator
* 2008-9 Hot Company Award Winner, World Executive Alliance
* Five-Star Partner Program 2009, VARBusiness
* Best in Email Security,2010: Network Products Guide
* King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap(r).
For Information please see http://www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
More information about the Snort-users