[Snort-users] rules update on 2.8

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Wed Dec 21 11:47:15 EST 2011

The last ruleset we made for the 2.8.x branch was in November, and as Nick said, it was for 2.8.6.1.  We haven't made rules for 2.8.5 in a long time. (years)  We've patched bugs and other problems in newer versions of Snort that 2.8.x were vulnerable to and we suggest that you update to the current version of Snort (2.9.2)