[Snort-users] disable frag3

Azfar Hashmi azfar.hashmi at ...15474...
Tue Dec 20 00:56:50 EST 2011

> Let me ask the basic question first.  Why are you trying to disable
the frag3 preprocessor?

I have to do it for trouble-shooting purpose. Snort is crashing daily in
load times and I have checked that that time server receiving large
number of fragmented packets. If it stop crashing after disabling it
then i will enable it after increasing its hardware power.