[Snort-users] Hogger

Edward Fjellskål edwardfjellskaal at ...11827...
Wed Dec 14 08:03:58 EST 2011

+1 on PRADS - Awsome stuff if must say :)

I know different people,organizations,companies and even comercial
snort appliances that uses PRADS for autotuning snort.

If anyone has any issues using PRADS, you can talk to me directly :)

Signature contributions are also welcome :)

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Jefferson, Shawn
<Shawn.Jefferson at ...14448...> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I use PRADS, it seems to work pretty well.

Edward Bjarte Fjellskål
Senior Security Analyst
http://www.gamelinux.org/