[Snort-users] [Stats] Get dropped packets count while snort runing (/proc/xxxx search)

Thibault SOC thibaultsoc at ...11827...
Wed Dec 14 05:37:31 EST 2011

Hi,

I use a debian 5 modified by alienvault (OSSIM Siem). The kill -usr1 <pid>
does not send anything to /var/log/message or /var/lod/snort*

I'll try the preproc (preprocessor perfmonito) wich seems to do what i want.

Thanks for your help

Thibault