[Snort-users] overloaded system after upgrading

Yossi Asayag yasayag at ...11827...
Mon Dec 12 07:19:50 EST 2011

Hi again

after having no response I thought that the following describe will help
getting more information...
The preprocessors which I use are: frag3, stream5, prefmonitor,
http_inspact, ssl

The memcap from frag3 and streem5 were reduced to less then 10% from the
value which worked fine in the last version. AND a lot of packets are
still been dropped. The cpu works on 100%.

I'd glad to have some help bringing my system back to the optimal
performance.

tnx

yossi