[Snort-users] Latest snort.conf

Weir, Jason jason.weir at ...14916...
Tue Dec 6 12:34:21 EST 2011

OK Joel - round 2..

I'm documenting the snort install\config - I need the latest snort.conf
long before I get to needing any rules and...

What if I'm not a subscriber\registered user and don't plan on using the
VRT ruleset any way I can get the latest snort.conf?

Seems an odd place to maintain the snort conf file as it's not rule
specific...  Any chance of you guys providing a the latest snort.conf or
a patch file somewhere other than the ruleset?

Thanks,
Jason