[Snort-users] VRT Rule Update for 08/25/2011: Modifications to the snort.conf file

Eoin Miller eoin.miller at ...14586...
Fri Aug 26 12:02:32 EDT 2011

On 8/25/2011 9:30 PM, Joel Esler wrote:
> All,
>
> A special note about today's rule release.  Please see the blog
> post below for full details.
>
> The registered users of Snort have emailed me and told me that they
> will not be able to access the snort.conf for 2.9.1 until the 30
> day window is open.  This is correct, however, for registered
> users's convenience you may access the 2.9.1 snort.conf here:
> http://www.snort.org/assets/184/snort.conf

Thanks again, this is really the level of information we need to help
us with the upgrades and make people aware of the conf changes that
impact the coverage provided by their signatures!

-- Eoin