[Snort-users] Error: Snort BASE install Redhat

Rukender attri rukender.attri at ...11827...
Tue Aug 9 17:37:26 EDT 2011

Hello Guys,

This is Rukender Attri, this is my first post.....i have some problem while
installing Snort BASE.....i will highly appreciate you all if you help me in
this .....

I have installed BASE, Snort, Adodb, Libpcap. When I go to the BASE URL I
keep getting the setup base screen. I try going through this and it stops at
step 2. I have tried changing password for the user name. I know I am
pointing to the right db because I can access it and the tables in Mysql. I
keep getting Adodb error.

I get a blank page. Then when I refresh the page I still have blank page.
Then I click in the address bar:

ADONewConnection: Unable to load database driver ''

I have refreshed my cache. I have tried reconfiguring snort.conf and
base_config.php

Please Help!!!!............try to Send steps if possible

--
Best Regards
Rukender S Attri