[Snort-users] Barnyard2 and dealing with mysql_error

Paul Schmehl pschmehl_lists at ...14358...
Tue Aug 9 10:10:09 EDT 2011

If I'm not mistaken, that version of barnyard had the problem you describe.
You need to update to the latest version, which is 1.9.  There have been
many fixes implemented since the version you are using.

--On August 9, 2011 6:58:54 AM -0600 James Lay <jlay at ...13475...>