[Snort-users] Quick pulledpork question

Lay, James james.lay at ...15009...
Thu Aug 4 15:17:25 EDT 2011

Did so..thank you ;)

From: JJ Cummings [mailto:cummingsj at ...11827...]
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 11:14 AM
To: Lay, James
Cc: <snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net>
Subject: Re: [Snort-users] Quick pulledpork question

It just hups them all.... Might be a feature request tho ;)

Sent from the iRoad

On Aug 4, 2011, at 7:18, "Lay, James" <james.lay at ...15009...> wrote:

	Hey all!

	So….when I restart snort using my init script, I have a sleep 15 line in there so my CPU isn’t completely hagged out by restarting 6 instances of snort at the same time (beefy).  With pulled pork, is there a way to do that same thing?  Or does the –H and pid_path setup just send a mass amount of –HUP’s and that’s that?  Thanks all.

	James

	Snort-users list archive:

	Please see http://www.snort.org/docs for documentation