[Snort-users] problem in downloading from command line

Negin Nickparsa nickparsa at ...11827...
Mon Aug 1 08:29:26 EDT 2011

Hi dear List

now I don' have any problem with command line
I don't have any problem with filtration either(my previous asking)

when I enter the command in shell for downloading some times it will
download it fine after times when I want to again download it

it is the error:

Resolving www.snort.org... failed: Name or service not known.
wget: unable to resolve host address `www.snort.org'

and some times this error:

HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
2011-08-01 16:34:40 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

and some times another error that I don't remember exactly but was about
s3.amazonaws.com

finally when I try hard in some times with that same command line it will
download it successfully
how could it be possible?I can't understand
I don't know it has a random time or not after some exact time download is
successful
it is strange

I need to know how to solve this problem cause I am PHP developer and I want
to execute this on PHP via command in shell and it can't be successful if
just some times it is possible to download

Thanks in Advance