[Snort-users] barnyard2 error with waldo file

Weir, Jason jason.weir at ...14916...
Thu Apr 14 14:04:15 EDT 2011

Delete the waldo file - make sure whatever user snort is running as has
permissions to write to the folder and then restart barnyard2..

You will get the error "WARNING: Unable to open waldo file
'/var/log/snort/barnyard.waldo' (No such file or directory)"

Next time barnyard starts you should not get the error..

-J