[Snort-users] False positive?

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Mon Apr 11 21:11:20 EDT 2011

Unfortunately I'm not sure what to tell you, that website exactly matches
the vulnerability description and testing that we have done in house.
 Import of the same exact css time after time after time.

@import url("Home/AM-Home.css");
@import url("Home/AM-Home.css");
@import url("Home/AM-Home.css");

It's not a false positive, as that's the triggering condition for the
vulnerability. Poor web design?  Maybe, but there is a lot of really
interesting code on that page.  Take a look at the source.

Joel Esler | http://blog.snort.org | http://vrt-blog.snort.org |
http://blog.clamav.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/snort