[Snort-users] Rapid7 and Snort....Good Things from this I think

Albert R. Campa abcampa at ...11827...
Mon Apr 11 12:17:34 EDT 2011

i guess it would enhance RNA? There is only so much you can detect
sniffing traffic passively. If you can import credentialed vuln
information, your RNA recommended rules would be pretty tight.