[Snort-users] Rapid7 and Snort....Good Things from this I think

Michael Lubinski michael.lubinski at ...11827...
Mon Apr 11 12:07:15 EDT 2011

To trim off the fat, what will importing a NeXpose scan into the 3D system
accomplish. I guess I'm just not familiar enough with the system in general
to make the connection here. If anyone could clue me in a bit, even
off-list, that would be awesome. Thanks!