[Snort-users] Problems running 32 bit snort on a 64 bit linux kernel

Sudarshan Raghavan sudarshan.t.raghavan at ...11827...
Thu Apr 7 10:32:05 EDT 2011

No specific reason. I was trying out a few things to familiarize myself with
snort and saw this behavior.

I also noticed that libnetfilter_queue is the replacement for the now
deprecated libipq. Does snort work with libnetfiler_queue?

Regards,
Sudarshan