[Snort-users] First 2011 Snort Webcast Registration is Open!

Lee Fisher blibbet at ...11827...
Wed Apr 6 16:02:48 EDT 2011

On 4/6/11 7:32 AM, Joel Esler wrote:
> The registration form only asks for a couple things so we can remind you
> about the event.  Registering for the event does not mean that you will
> start to receive sales information, we're simply using the information for
> numbers (how many registered, how many attended) information.

Then please make all this Registration stuff optional, and post an MPEG
on your web site. Your webmaster can give you information about how many
people view it. For those that inspired you to write the above
paragraph, it'd actually solve the problem.

Not only all the registration stuff, but you're making us watch the
video at your one specified time, which is lame. I'd like to watch it at
MY leisure.

Plus, WebEx has platform limitations. An MPEG would reach a wider
audience of users.

My $.02. Thanks.