[Snort-users] disabling rule groups based on host groups/subnets

Joel Esler jesler at ...1935...
Tue Apr 5 12:14:05 EDT 2011

Sounds like you are trying to solve a problem in an inappropriate manner.

Can you provide an example?

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 11:19 AM, Youngquist, Jason R. <jryoungquist at ...14244...

Joel Esler | http://blog.snort.org | http://vrt-blog.snort.org |
http://blog.clamav.net
Twitter:  http://twitter.com/snort