[Snort-users] how to disable compile-time reload option?

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Thu Sep 30 15:15:24 EDT 2010

On 9/30/2010 15:08, Joel Esler wrote:
> The easiest way to fix it would be to remove --enable-reload from your compile options and recompile.

yeah, that's what i'm doing now to test with... i'll probably end up leaving it
out anyway as it doesn't speed up the (re)loading of snort when the HOME_NET
and/or DNS_SERVERS (at least) change...