[Snort-users] Snort Configurations

Greg Lane greglane at ...14965...
Thu Sep 23 13:38:58 EDT 2010

That is was what I was guessing would be the end solution instead of
recompiling because recompiling might mean starting all over.  I just needed
to understand why it wasn't working by reconfiguring the rules files and the
snort.conf also.  I can handle the suppression file I believe.  If I can
with one last question since you brought up the compile issue is there
anything else in particular that I might look out for that might have to do
with how I did compile snort?   Either way I appreciate all the help and I'm
sure this won't be the last email that you or the list will see with
questions about configs from me.

Greg Lane

IT Manager

Lane Enterprises

Email:   <mailto:greglane at ...14965...> greglane at ...14965...