[Snort-users] BASE and Bigfix

Tue Sep 7 13:11:41 EDT 2010

Hi,

Awhile ago I posted some information about how I added a link to the base_stat_ipaddr.php page in BASE to Bigfix Webreports to look up patch information quickly.  I decided that this wasn't fast enough, so I hacked it a bit more to use the SOAP API that Bigfix provides to WebReports.

If anyone is using Bigfix (you should be! :) ) and BASE and you are interested in this, drop me an email-its very easy to hack in.

[X]

--
Shawn Jefferson