[Snort-users] Snort home net and external net question

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Sat Sep 4 16:14:53 EDT 2010

On 9/4/2010 08:36, Joel Esler wrote:

> On Sep 4, 2010, at 2:31 AM, waldo kitty <wkitty42 at ...14940...
> <mailto:wkitty42 at ...14940...>> wrote:
>
>> On 9/3/2010 13:41, Joel Esler wrote:
>>> Check out README.variables in the doc/ directory of the tarball.
>>
>> if it really works as described sure... bt we've found numerous instances of the
>> verbiage saying one thing but the actual results are something else haven't we ;)
>
> We could complain about the mistakes, or correct them. I prefer the latter.

so do i... and i hope that my posts haven't come across as "complaining" 'cause
i'm not one to "complain" about things... i point them out to those who can fix
them and hope that they will do so... otherwise, if it is something under my
control, i do what i can to fix it myself ;)