[Snort-users] Performance Monitor Graphing Tool

Jason Brvenik jasonb at ...1935...
Thu Sep 2 20:52:05 EDT 2010

I archived two of them, the original and one modified to have pattern
match percentages

http://www.snort.org/users/jbrvenik/Site/Archives_files/pmgraph-0.2.tar.gz
http://www.snort.org/users/jbrvenik/Site/Archives_files/pmgraph_pattern_match.zip

On Thu, Sep 2, 2010 at 3:31 PM, Joel Esler <jesler at ...1935...> wrote:
> I believe there is an archived copy on brvenik's code site on snort.org.
>

> Sent from my iPhone
> On Sep 2, 2010, at 2:46 PM, "Greg Lane" <greglane at ...14965...> wrote:
>
> Does anybody had a good location to obtain a good perfmonitor graph tool for
> snort?  Every link that I have tried doesn’t seem to work and nothing is
> available.
>

> Greg Lane
>
> IT Manager
>
> Lane Enterprises