[Snort-users] How o views snort log from mysql

Nick Moore nmoore at ...1935...
Sat Oct 30 07:37:18 EDT 2010

Additionally, there is one for Fedora that should work for RHEL as well.

I'm updating it for 2.9 presently and should have it out there soon.

On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 6:14 AM, Ray Caparros <arcy24 at ...11827...> wrote:

> There is a good setup guide in http://www.snort.org/docs/setup-guides/using snort+base in Centos. It is not specifically for 2.9 but just post
> your issues or questions if you ran into any issues.
> -Ray
>

> On Sat, Oct 30, 2010 at 5:17 AM, Jun Wan <junwei_wan at ...125...> wrote:
>
>>  BASE is a really good option, is there any setup guide (For SNort 2.9)?
>> any info would be very much appreciated. John
>>
>> > Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2010 14:04:59 +0530
>> > From: linuxtovishesh at ...11827...
>> > To: arees734 at ...11827...
>> > CC: snort-users at lists.sourceforge.net
>> > Subject: Re: [Snort-users] How o views snort log from mysql
>>

>> > Thanks
>> > BASE is really good option.

>> Canada
>> Store
>> > >

>> > --
>> > http://linuxinterviews.blogspot.com

>> > Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
>> contest
>> > Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in U.S. and
>> Canada
>> > $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
>> marketing
>> > Develop with Nokia Qt SDK, Web Runtime, or Java and Publish to Ovi Store
>>
>> > http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

>> Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
>> contest
>> Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
>> $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
>> marketing
>> Develop with Nokia Qt SDK, Web Runtime, or Java and Publish to Ovi Store
>> http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

> Nokia and AT&T present the 2010 Calling All Innovators-North America
> contest
> Create new apps & games for the Nokia N8 for consumers in  U.S. and Canada
> $10 million total in prizes - $4M cash, 500 devices, nearly $6M in
> marketing
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/nokia-dev2dev

Nick Moore, SFCE, CISSP, CISA
Sr. Systems Engineer
Voice 708-336-9041
Email nick.moore at ...1935...
IM    nickgmoore (Yahoo)
       nickgmoore38 (AIM)

    ,,_
   o"  )~   Sourcefire - The Creators of Snort
    ''''

www.sourcefire.com         www.snort.org