[Snort-users] How o views snort log from mysql

Ray Caparros arcy24 at ...11827...
Sat Oct 30 07:14:04 EDT 2010

There is a good setup guide in http://www.snort.org/docs/setup-guides/ using
snort+base in Centos. It is not specifically for 2.9 but just post your
issues or questions if you ran into any issues.
-Ray