[Snort-users] How o views snort log from mysql

vishesh kumar linuxtovishesh at ...11827...
Sat Oct 30 03:47:45 EDT 2010

Dear all
      I successfully installed snort-2.9 on my rhel5.5 system. I
configured snort to store log in mysql tables using 'output database:
log, mysql, user=snort password=snort dbname=snort host=localhost'.
Where snort database is already have snort tables.

 My query is how to view the logs stored in mysql. Is their any doc
that describe mysql table structure  for snort? I mean how to view
these log entries? Should i use SELECT statement on tables then on
which tables?

Thanks

--
http://linuxinterviews.blogspot.com