[Snort-users] Multiple Snort Instances - One Interface

James Thornton james.f.thornton at ...11827...
Fri Oct 29 13:48:46 EDT 2010

I could be mistaken, but believe you need the TNAPI driver with PF_RING to
accomplish this.  TNAPI driver is roughly $400.  That is outside of my
budget at the moment.

Thanks,

Jim T