[Snort-users] RSVP for a Snort Community Pig Roast - November 12, 2010

Mike Guiterman mguiterman at ...1935...
Tue Oct 26 17:10:06 EDT 2010

On Tue, Oct 26, 2010 at 4:19 PM, Randal T. Rioux <randy at ...13561...>wrote:

> On 10/26/2010 3:42 PM, Mike Guiterman wrote:
> > Everyone knows that we love Snorty our pig mascot but hey they're tasty
> > too. Sourcefire will be celebrating the community with a pig roast at
> > our world wide headquarters on November 12, 2010. This is a community
> > event with scheduled talks by Snort Creator/Sourcefire CTO *Marty
> > Roesch* and *Matt Watchinski*, leader of the VRT.
> <snip>
>
> Will there be a vegetarian pig available for those of us who'd rather
> not have our food smile at us?!

Sides count right?

> Randy
>
> PS ArcSight is hiring too - I'll bring stickers and poach some guests ;-)
>
> PPS When do the 2011 calendars come out? I love those.

We are doing them again, we'll keep the theme a surprise. They'll be out by
the end of the year and I'm sure images will hit facebook before they ship.