[Snort-users] RSVP for a Snort Community Pig Roast - November 12, 2010

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Tue Oct 26 16:19:28 EDT 2010

On 10/26/2010 3:42 PM, Mike Guiterman wrote:
> Everyone knows that we love Snorty our pig mascot but hey they're tasty
> too. Sourcefire will be celebrating the community with a pig roast at
> our world wide headquarters on November 12, 2010. This is a community
> event with scheduled talks by Snort Creator/Sourcefire CTO *Marty
> Roesch* and *Matt Watchinski*, leader of the VRT.
<snip>

Will there be a vegetarian pig available for those of us who'd rather
not have our food smile at us?!

Randy

PS ArcSight is hiring too - I'll bring stickers and poach some guests ;-)

PPS When do the 2011 calendars come out? I love those.