[Snort-users] Pulledpork next release?

Thu Oct 21 13:20:44 EDT 2010

Hi,

I guess this message is for JJC.  When is the next release version of PulledPork due out?  I'd really like to have the proper message associated with Emerging Threats rules in BASE. :)

For those that are using PulledPork v0.4.2 with the Emerging Threats rules, there is a bug that does not create the sid-msg.map correctly (it chokes on parenthesis).  I haven't seen anyone else post anything about it, so maybe you already know, or maybe you think that all your ET rule alerts are exactly what is being shown.

--
Shawn