[Snort-users] Barnyard2 and multiple sensors

Russell Fulton r.fulton at ...3809...
Wed Oct 20 23:40:32 EDT 2010

Hi Folks

I am at the point where I need to have more than one snort instance running on a given sensor so we can take advantage of multiple CPUs and thus I will be producing multiple unified2 files on a sensor.  Logically there is still just one sensor -- can barnyard2 merge input from more than one input file?  I've googled and rtfm'ed and could not find anything that suggested that this is possible.  I hope I missed something :)

Russell