[Snort-users] Snort 2.9, RHEL 5 and afpacket DAQ

Michael Altizer maltizer at ...1935...
Wed Oct 20 15:11:15 EDT 2010

  I'll be removing this maximum value restriction on the next version.
It was there to keep people from shooting themselves in the foot on
32-bit machines with limited low memory, but it's probably not worth the
headache it is causing.