[Snort-users] False Positives on 1:17246

Nigel Houghton nhoughton at ...1935...
Thu Oct 14 11:13:12 EDT 2010

Discussion about rules normally takes place on snort-sigs, so you guys
probably aren't following the discussion on this rule over there.

In short, the current revision of the rule is 3 and it is now in
deleted.rules.

The rule will appear in the deleted.rules for registered users when
they can download the rules released on October 5th. In the meantime,
might as well move it there yourselves.