[Snort-users] DAQ w/ Snort 2.9 on OpenBSD 4.7 AMD64 [solved]

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Wed Oct 13 08:23:24 EDT 2010

Thanks to Rmkml - apparently the DAQ configure doesn't automatically
disable the ipfw module when compiled on OpenBSD (causing linking issues
later on). Disabling this in DAQ was the trick!

Thanks!
Randy