[Snort-users] DAQ w/ Snort 2.9 on OpenBSD 4.7 AMD64

Randal T. Rioux randy at ...13561...
Mon Oct 11 00:11:53 EDT 2010

Unfortunately, neither this or Rmkml's suggestions helped for my situation.

# daq-modules-config --static --libs
-L/usr/local/lib -ldaq_static_modules

That seems normal.

OpenBSD ldconfig is a little different, but still showed nothing
relating to daq. Playing with the shlib_dirs and LD_LIBRARY_PATH was
futile (and I don't like that route either).

Thanks,
Randy