[Snort-users] DAQ w/ Snort 2.9 on OpenBSD 4.7 AMD64

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Sun Oct 10 08:52:21 EDT 2010

1.  Make sure you can run this from the command line:

    daq-modules-config --static --libs
If not, add it's install path to your PATH.

2.  Run this and make sure you see the daq libs:

    sudo /sbin/ldconfig -p | grep daq

If not, run ldconfig to update the its cache.  You may need to add the
install path to /etc/ld.so.conf.