[Snort-users] Snort 2.9.0 Now Available

Crook, Parker Parker_Crook at ...14786...
Fri Oct 8 13:38:58 EDT 2010

Fair enough, and thanks for pointing it out.  I did a jingle with my versions of autoconf as the Debian repository is at 2.61, and ended up going back to 2.61 after running under 2.64 for some unknown reason... looks like that's the cause of my bungle.  Tossing autoconf altogether from the process works smashingly.

Thanks Michael.

-Parker