[Snort-users] Just Analyzing tcpdump files according to defined rules.

Marcos Rodriguez marcos.e.rodriguez at ...11827...
Thu Oct 7 07:21:21 EDT 2010

Just thought I'd throw this into the mix:

snort --pcap-filter=*.pcap --pcap-dir=/path/to/pcaps/  - Helpful if you'd
like to run an entire directory of pcaps.

Also, snort -h will show you other tricks, such as reading a list of pcaps
from a file and processing those.

And, yes, drink up!!!!!   :o)