[Snort-users] [Snort-sigs] EOL for Snort 2.8.5.3 and Snort 2.8.6.0 rules reminder

waldo kitty wkitty42 at ...14940...
Tue Oct 5 01:13:27 EDT 2010

On 10/5/2010 00:34, Nigel Houghton wrote:
> They are not our servers. Please direct your concerns to
> snort-site at ...10585... We can forward your requests too.

i hope that's not another list i have to sign up for... i have forwarded your
replay and all the quotes in it to that address... i think i have a couple of
others to do as well... especially now that i know that this is only VRT country :?

> For the record, VRT has never run the infrastructure for snort.org.
> Just in case anyone wondered

AHHHH!!!! geez... no wonder you guys give me those looks you do at times... here
i thought these were the snort lists that interfaced with all of the snort
groups and processes... no wonder there's been some of the confusion there has
been...