[Snort-users] Libpcap shipped with RHEL6 GA

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Mon Nov 15 12:21:44 EST 2010

There are some things fixed in 1.1.1 that may make the upgrade worth while.
One that we saw again recently in 1.0.0 had to do with packet timing (no
callbacks until timeout).  (This was not on a RHEL system.)