[Snort-users] DAQ and libpcap 1.1.1 vs 1.0.0

Russ Combs rcombs at ...1935...
Mon Nov 8 11:56:22 EST 2010

I don't seem to have a --disable-remote for my libpcap 1.1.1 configure.

What exactly does that do?

I'm glad you've got a workaround but would like to figure out what the issue
is and fix the DAQ if needed.

Thanks
Russ