[Snort-users] Snort 2.9, barnyard2, and unknown record types

Bhagya Bantwal bbantwal at ...1935...
Wed Nov 3 14:33:18 EDT 2010

This is a new event type we added for writing gzip decompressed data and XFF
ip with snort events. You might want to refer to the function
_AlertExtraData in src/output-plugins/spo_unified2.c or Unified2ExtraDataHdr
and SerialUnified2ExtraData in src/sfutil/Unified2_common.h

We have also added the u2spewfoo which reads all the snort event types (from
unified2) to the tools directory of snort.

-B